Terms & Conditions
The supplier shall refer to the “Luke’s party barrels for hire” ABN 52131637688 from here on in. The hirer entering into the contract will be referred to as “Hirer” from here on in Terms and Conditions, “Equipment” means the items hired out by the Supplier to the Hirer.
The hirer enters into a contract and agrees and accepts the terms and conditions from the date they make a booking with the supplier.
- Hire fees
The hirer agrees to pay Luke’s party barrels for hire the full payment quoted at the time of the booking, before the date of event.
- Payment Terms
Payment for hire of goods must be made by;
$50 for any order less than $300 or 20% of the total hire price upon time of booking order (non-refundable) and
30% of the balance of the hire price is due within 60days before the event date, and the total balance is due 2weeks before the event date.
Any cancellation made within 30days of the event date; 50% of the hire cost will be charged.
Any cancellation made within 24-48hours of the event date, the total hire cost will be charged.
- Supplier reserved the right to change the price/specials at any time without notice.
- Supplier may request credit card details or a bond to cover for any damages, theft, cleaning or inability to access the equipment to be picked up at the agreed time. By making a booking, you authorise for your credit card to be charged in the case that any equipment is lost, stolen, damaged, requires cleaning or is unable to be picked up.
- The hirer accept full responsibility of the equipment once they received the hire equipment. If any Goods are stolen, or broken or damaged, the hirer is responsible for the replacement cost of the hired equipment.
- Hirer is responsible for having someone available to take delivery of the equipment at the nominated date and time. If the hirer fails to present at the time, an additional delivery fee will be charged to be deliver the equipment at another time.
- Supplier set up the furniture only if Hirer provide the instruction for the furniture position/placement prior to the delivery date. If the required set up takes extra time; hirer may be requested to pay the additional hourly rate. (in general, the furniture set up time is 15-30mins depending on the amount of furniture)
- Delivery of all equipment is at ground level only. Extra charges apply for stairs, steep descents and going up levels in buildings. The hirer is responsible for informing these information when the booking is made, or failure to do so may result in refusal of delivery of the equipment/furniture on the day. Extra charges may be taken out of the bond, the hirers credit card or cash payment upon delivery may be requested.
- The hirer must inspect and check all equipment,/furniture and notify supplier at the time of the delivery if there is any equipment missing, damaged or unreasonable condition. Failure to do so will see the hirer responsible for any damages or missing equipment upon pick up.
- The hirer must assume the risk of and indemnity and hold the supplier not responsible for any injury or property damage as a result of the use of the equipment.
- The supplier may amend the terms and condition at anytime.